skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Eleanore in dance class:



As you can see, Eleanore really loves to dance. She is only 2 years old but every time that her sister Adelyn would go to dance class, Eleanore would ask when it was her turn for dance class. "Eleanore's turn? Dance class?" she would say. Finally I gave in and took her to a dance class. She did a really good job at listening and doing the steps. So she is now in a dance class too! She is really good at shaking her hips, holding her ballet arms, and she has really good rhythm for a two year old! She is a natural performer - that is for sure!
2 comments:
Eleanore...what a babe! I love it! How can you just not smile when you see that big chessy grin in all those pictures. How cute is she! I can just picture her shakin those hips with that grin, nothing more entertaining than that! I miss that girl!
My goodness, that girl is a Croft, that's for sure. I'm so excited to see some new posts! You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment