Halloween this year was a busy day:
Adelyn had her parade at school in the morning. Eleanore had her preschool Halloween party after that. We took a short break and jumped in the leaves - or rather swung from the swing and landed in the pile of leaves. Then we went up to Foothill Village to trick-or-treat and that was packed with fun and lots of people. They loaded up on the candy there, that after about 5 houses down our street later that night Eleanore said "I'm done". "You don't want to get any more candy" I asked. She said "No, I'm done. Go home." So we went home to pass out some candy instead. We watched Corpses Bride for our Halloween flick and the kids were so tired they were asleep within minutes.
I love Halloween and this month was a fun filled one with lots of pumpkin decorating, trick-or-treating, cookie frosting, party going and dressing up for all!
1 comment:
Cute Pics! Love the family o' clowns!
Post a Comment