Saturday, September 20, 2008

High School Reunion


Highland High Class of '98 Reunion
I can't believe that it has been 10 years already.  The reunion was so fun.  I got to catch up with a lot of people that I haven't seen since high school.    
We had our reunion down at Highland High School - our old stomping grounds!  It was fun to see what people were up to now and how people have changed over the last 10 years.  I only took this one picture so if other people have more pictures I would love to see them.
Here's to another great 10 years!














Cute husbands taking the pictures:

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Yay! Love the new blog. Now I can leave you comments on how cute you and your family are. I loved the reunion too, especially seeing all you girls.

Matt said...

Hooray for you! I love the new blog! We just need to convince a few more of the girls to do the same! :)

katherine said...

yea, go rams! love the new blog, now i can stalk you in the most appropriate way!!