Adelyn just started Kindergarten! I can't believe that my baby is in school because I know that it is all going to go so fast and she will be graduating before I know it. She had her first week of school and she absolutely loves it. She is not very good at telling us what she did at school when we pick her up. We drill her with questions to see what she is learning/talking about in class, if she is making friends, how she feels about it, etc. We always get conflicting stories. She will say that she didn't do math that day but then later say that they counted and she is the only one, beside one other person that can count to ten. She is obviously very confident that she is the smartest kid in her class and Jacob and I just laugh at her precocious attitude. The last few months she has totally blossomed with her reading. I am constantly amazed at books she will pick up and read, or signs she reads as we drive or even something like the back of a juice container. She has always loved to look
For Eleanore, she was very worried about Adelyn when we left her for her first day of school. She kept aski
ng if we were going to go "pick her up now?" It was very cute to see her concern for her sister. When we finally did go pick her up she was very excited and I think she understood a little bit better how this whole thing was going to work. Eleanore is still a chatter box and says both German and English words. Our favorites lately are - "libble it" (little bit) and "noch" (German for again).
Eleanore loves to dress up and dance to music. She is pretty good at copying her sisters moves and making up a few of her own grooves.
She can sing "It's too la
te to apologize" and "Keep, keep, bleeding love". She is quite a character.
Jacob has been very busy with the photo/video stuff.
He has landed some sweet advertising spots with Utah Brides and Utah Wedding which he is very excited about. He has been working so
hard and we hope that it will start to really pay off now. He is Adelyn's soccer coach again this year, which is fun for for both of them. Jacob does a really good job with those kids and they all have a great time.

As for me, I am busy with the studio and with trying to be the mom too. It is two full time jobs that I don't think I manage very well together - but at least I am trying. I love my family and I love being with them so it is hard for me to ever sacrifice family time for work time. But I am attempting to make it all work, none the less.
I hope that I will be able to maintain this blog and keep it somewhat up to date. I would love to add anyone to my blog list so I can keep checking yours every so often to keep up with you all. So send me your blog addresses so I will have a current list!
Thanks all,
Bye for now!
1 comment:
Hailey and Colton were both really excited to see the pictures of Adelyn and Eleanore. Hailey looked at the top picture of Adelyn and said "I really like her shoes, can I see that closer?" so I clicked on the picture to enlarge it and she said "ooh they're sparkly. I want those shoes too." Anyway, we're glad your doing another blog. Our is jenandjeremyhill.blogspot.com
Post a Comment