Saturday, December 5, 2009
Eleanore's Pinkalicious Experience
We have this very cute book called Pinkalicious that my girls just love. It is about a little girl that eats so many pink cupcakes that she herself turns pink! Her hair is pink, her skin is pink, and even her tears are pink. So one day we are at her grandma Tano's house and she puts all these pink stickers all over Eleanore's face. Eleanore did this with Tano and then came to me and said "Look I'm Pinkalicious!" It was very cute.
She walked around that whole day with all these stickers and told everyone she was pinkalicous. It was all fine and great until we went to take the stickers off. We should have been pre-warned that those stickers were very sticky! Yes I tried to be soft, I tried to just rip it fast 'like a band-aid', but bottom line... it was hard to get them off her face. When I had taken all the stickers off there were marks all over her face where the stickers were. She really was pinkalicious at that point, but it was a painful process that second time! She had those marks as a reminder of her pinkaliciousness for the rest of the evening and still vaguely the next day even! I don't think she will be putting any stickers on her face again for a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We have the same book. It is really cute. So is Elenore. How funny.
I haven't been to SLC for such a long time. I am DYING to come see you! I hope things are going well!
We just read that book yesterday! What a sweetie girl you have.
That is SO funny and sad! I read that book and Purplelicious for the first time last month in NY with Jill. Her girls love those books. Cute Eleanore.
That is so cute...but kind of sad! What a cutie! i love the things kids do sometimes.
Post a Comment