Monday, December 22, 2008

It has been over a month since my last post but December has been busy!  Here are a few pictures from one of my favorite family traditions - the progressive dinner.  What could be better than spending a whole evening eating?  We start out with appetizers and salad at one house, soup and bread bowls at my parents home and then dessert at another house.  We get to see each family's christmas tree and festive home.  It is a long evening with all the travel but I think it is a great tradition.



At the end of the night we all sing Christmas Carols together and then each family opens a present from the grandparents.  Plus, the grandkids all get a new pair of matching pajamas.  
It is always a fun evening filled with laughter, good food, and great memories!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

What a fun tradition! I wish I could be at the friend party tonight. Missed you over Christmas Bev!